City of Lancaster
- Removal of existing vegetation, play equipment, concrete sidewalks, and asphalt parking lots
- Installation of new drainage piping including underground infiltration system and rain garden
- Refurbishing of existing pool and mechanical building
- Construction of concrete curbing, sidewalk, and site stairs, seat walls, and bleachers
- Construction of new softball field including sports field lighting and fencing
- Installation of new pool splash pad and pool fencing
- Construction of new playground surfacing, play equipment, basketball court, and fencing
We were proud to help revitalize Culliton Park, located in southwest Lancaster City. Working with the city, RGS Associates, and our team of subcontractors, Flyway completed a total overhaul of the park, including its storm water system and recreational facilities.
We installed new drainage piping, storm water inlets and piping, an underground infiltration system, and rain gardens. The existing pool and mechanical building were refurbished, with the addition of a new splash pad. A new softball field and basketball court were added, with fencing and lighting for each, as well as a new playground surface and equipment. Finally, we installed new concrete curbing, sidewalks, stairs, seat walls, and bleachers and new asphalt in the parking lot. Read more about this project and its unique challenges here.